indian restaurant near me
As a local premier Indian restaurant, we can get very busy – so booking ahead is strongly advised please, particularly at peak times. We look forward to welcoming you.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
Here are the preventative measures we’re taking to protect both our customers and staff:
- The entire restaurant (seating area, bar, kitchen, storage and back of house) will be deep cleaned with high grade sanitiser regularly.
- Surface ‘hotspots’ which encounter a high frequency of touches will be sanitised throughout the day – this includes all tables and chairs.
- Upon entry, all customers must:
- Use the Automatic Sanitiser Dispensers, which will be placed at the entrance and inside the restaurant.
- Give contact details, which we will keep for 21 days in compliance with the government’s guidelines for track and trace measures if necessary.
- All of our staff will:
- Wash their hands when starting service, and at frequent intervals as directed by management
- Wear transparent visors over their faces
- Undertake a health screening questionnaire in order to prove that they are fit and healthy to work
- Have their temperature checked daily
Spectacular Food in stunning setting
Open for takeaway, taking pre-orders from 1pm.
Please note we are complying with all Government guidelines, which may change closing times and dates.
Yes, we’re taking bookings for December – we hope our restaurant will be open, with bells on!